Friday, January 13, 2017

Jose Mourinho insist he is calmer than Jurgen Klopp

Jose Mourinho insists he is more “calm” than Jurgen Klopp – but would still celebrate a last-minute winner __with a trademark run down the touchline.

Mourinho faces Klopp for only the second time in the Premier League on Sunday, __with their first meeting in England ending in a 0-0 draw at Anfield in October.

United are the form team this time around, having won their last nine fixtures, while Liverpool have failed to win any of their last three.

Klopp stated that he and Mourinho share the same “angriness” on Friday, but Mourinho rejected that claim.

“No, I just think we like to win, like every manager likes to win,” he said. “I’m not sure he is as calm as I am. I just think we like to win like every manager likes to win.

“Everyone has his own personality, his own style of coaching, of leading, probably we have some qualities that are similar – for sure we have other qualities that make us really different persons and managers.

“Looking to this match he wants to play the game as much as I want, he is as much motivated as I am.

“Yeah I can run [along the touchline]. Yes I can still run it’s no problem. The problem is to score a winning goal in the last minute.”